Want to know the expert beauty tips on how to have radiant hair and skin for your wedding day? Brittany Gray, owner and lead make up artist of Fancy Face Inc. gave us these 7 tips to help you get prepared for your wedding day,
1. Begin using a hair treatment twice a week to properly nourish your hair. A fantastic product she recommends is Kerastase.
2. Only thread or pluck your eyebrows. If you have gotten into the habit of waxing them, stop now! Waxing slowly breaks down the collagen in your skin and can cause the eyelids to sag prematurely. It also takes off a layer of skin that you can see once the eyeshadow is applied. Find a fantastic eyebrow threading specialist and stick with them.
3. Trim off all the dead/split ends of your hair.
4. Drink copious amounts of water and herbal tea to detox your body and allow your skin’s radiant glow to shine through.
5. Invest in monthly facials.
6. Begin properly exfoliating the skin twice a week. Use an exfoliator that is not too abrasive as you do not want to damage your skin. Invest in a great quality product that is specific to your skin type to ensure it will work effectively.
7. Begin using sugar and olive oil mixed together to do regular lip exfoliations. When you seal the deal with a kiss, you want to make sure your lips are soft, plumped up and gorgeous! Another great option is Sara Happ’s Lip Scrubs. To hydrate, we recommend Kiehls’ lip balm, Dior Rose lip balm or Rosebud Salve from Sephora.
Fancy Face Inc. is a luxury hair and makeup agency originating in Toronto, recently expanded into Vancouver! Their team of artists are amongst the best in the industry. They service luxury weddings and entertainment clients. They uphold the highest of standards to maintain our excellent reputation and satisfied clients. Thanks Brittany for sharing your amazing tips!
We want to help you get prepared for your wedding day in more ways than just planning so we are launching a contest starting tomorrow, Monday November 4th and running until November 30th where you can win $150 off a Day of Coordination package as well as $50 to spend at Sephora to get you all stocked up with wedding beauty goodies!
To enter, all you need to do is email us at email@example.com and tell us your name and wedding day. Make sure to use the subject line “November Contest”.