Your wedding day is something so special. It can be hard to imagine it without the ones in your life who have come and gone. Today we are going to be sharing with you some ways you can honour your loved ones at your wedding. Just because they aren’t here, does not mean they can’t be there with you on you special day.
1. Create a photo board to represent your loved ones with a special message:
2. Keep them close to your heart on your wedding day:
3. Find your favourite portrait of them and seat the photo at your ceremony:
4. Light a candle for all who have passed:
5. Finally, hold your loved ones close to you:
Your loved ones may be gone, but they are never forgotten. Celebrate their memory on your wedding day while you celebrate your new love.